Darumatic is an IT Consultancy that focuses on cloud-native technologies. Our mission is to help clients "Build better software".
We are passionate about working with clients to transform their development and infrastructure teams to become cloud-native. Our supportive culture will open up various opportunities for you to develop your knowledge and skills whilst providing opportunities to connect with a range of IT professional networks. We believe in mutually beneficial professional working relationships and your employment with us is no exception.
For information about us visit https://www.darumatic.com
About the role
This is an exciting opportunity to work on a project with a social impact. Our client is currently seeking a .Net Developer to join their team. In this role, you are required to work with the project team to uplift the existing code and deliver the requirements for enhancements and improvements.
The success of this role will rely on the individual’s ability to deliver in a fast-paced and highly dynamic environment, be a good cultural fit and an ability to challenge and drive thinking in new directions.
We are looking for someone willing to make a big impact and be equipped with good ideas to benefit the project and the team in the right way.
Daily rate: $800 to $950 per day plus super depending on experience
- Participate in the Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) to develop and enhance a C# based, n-tier, enterprise software and associated documentation in accordance with AEC Standards.
- Develop automated application build and deployment scripts using the .NET environment (.NET Core), and additional Microsoft technology stack.
- Follow the Agile Methodology for software development using tools such as Azure DevOps.
- Liaise with technical and business area staff to facilitate the rapid resolution of issues and/or faults within fielded production.
- Provide analysis on complex issues and contribute to the management, preparation, and coordination of policy formulation and/or project management.
- May be required to supervise a team to ensure high-quality outputs, including the development of team members at lower classifications, building team capacity, and encouraging career development.
- Develop and support key internal and external relationships, including managing stakeholders to achieve work area and agency goals and represent the agency by promoting its interests in various forums.
- Provide accurate specialist advice, guidance, and reporting on team functional responsibilities.
- Make and communicate decisions using good judgement, expertise, and knowledge, governed by legislation, regulations, best practice principles or relevant operating instructions and procedures.
- Contribute to doctrine, election preparation and delivery activities in accordance with the election readiness framework, according to individual accountabilities and
- Perform additional duties or assume responsibility for functions as directed from time to time.
- Demonstrated experience with Agile Software Development Methodologies & documentation.
- Experience with Visual Studio
- Backend development experience using web API and SQL technologies.
- Demonstrated experience in Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC).
- Strong experience in Developing automated application build and deployment scripts using the .NET environment (.NET Core), and additional Microsoft technology stack.
- Demonstrated experience with cloud-based application development.
- Ability to produce well-designed, documented, and testable code.
- Peer review of developed products and scripts.
- Knowledge and experience in successfully setting priorities and delivering quality results on time and on budget.
- Proven ability to communicate effectively whilst anticipating stakeholder needs and expectations across a geographically dispersed network.
- Proven analytical abilities with the ability to propose and facilitate change and contribute to business improvement strategies.
- Demonstrated ability to manage staff while developing capabilities, encouraging career development, and promoting professionalism.
- Demonstrated personal integrity whilst achieving results within legislative and policy parameters.
Experience and Knowledge Required:
- Bachelor’s degree in information technology or Computer Science (or other relevant disciplines).
- Experience in Cloud-based technologies.
- Exposure to Microsoft Azure Dev Ops.
- Experience in technical analysis and design.
- Implement integration requirements to perform end-to-end solution designs.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying