Darumatic is an IT Consultancy and Recruitment Services Company which focuses on cloud native technologies and software development. Our mission is to help clients to "Build better software".
We are passionate about working with clients to transform their development and infrastructure teams to become cloud native. Our supportive culture will open up a variety of opportunities for you to develop your knowledge and skills whilst providing opportunities to connect with a range of IT professional networks. We believe in mutually beneficial professional working relationships and your employment with us is no exception.
For information on our consulting services visit https://www.darumatic.com
For information on our recruitment services visit https://www.darumatic-recruitment.com/
About the role
This is an exciting opportunity to work on a project with great social impact. Our client is currently seeking a Software Engineers to join their team to support in undertaking a large-scale re-platforming program, moving products and services from their legacy technology platform (SAG/ESB) to their new technology platform (APIGEE/TAS).
In this role you will work as part of the wider team and stakeholders to expedite the migration of numerous APIs, used by these transactions, from the legacy platform to the new platform. This includes the migration the existing approximately 59 Mulesoft/Layer 7 APIs from the legacy technology platform to the new technology platform, and be able to write high quality, re-usable code to create innovative (and simple) solutions to business problems and technical issues as they arise.
We are looking for someone who is willing to make a big impact and be equipped with good new ideas to benefit the project and the team in the right way.
Benefits and perks
- Relaxed / Friendly Environment
- Remote work
- Social Area with Ping Pong table (available at office location)
- Training / Education opportunities
- Familiar with the software development life cycle (SDLC) from analysis to deployment.
- Comply with coding standards and technical design.
- Believes in systematic approach to developing the system through clear documentation (flowcharts, layouts, & etc) of functionality, address every use case through creative solutions.
- Adapts structured coding styles for easy review, testing and maintainability of the code.
- Integrate the developed functionality and/or component into a fully functional system.
- Ensure unit and integration level verification plan are in place and adheres to great quality of code at all time.
- Active participate in troubleshooting, debugging and updating current live system.
- Verify user feedback in making system more stable and easy.
- Work closely with analysts, designers and other peer developers.
Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent practical experience.
- 5+ years of experience as Software Engineer or Software Developer or in a relevant role.
- A background in Engineering with sound oral and written communication skills.
- Prior experience with AWS, Azure, Google or Openstack will be a plus.
- Experience with API gateways like Apigee highly preferred
- Understanding and integration experience of following dev and test tools with CI/CD pipelines
- General Devops and CI/CD experience
- Strong Development experience
- Groovy Script experience
- Executing implementation, documentation, integration, and support operations of a variety of REST API projects
- Experience consuming and developing REST APIs
- Good understanding of SOAP services
- Micro Services development experience
- Git experience is required
- Experience with modern operations, network troubleshooting and security implementation - AD, LDAP, SAML, OAUTH, Certificates, Encryption etc.
- Conversant in common Internet technologies and protocols (HTTP, SSL, REST, JSON, XML, etc.), understanding the pros and cons of each
- Ability to write effective technical documentation such as tutorials and API design spec
- Ability to work/interact with IT and Business stakeholders
- Background in Development, Quality Assurance or Operations
- Python and Shell scripting
- Performance tuning and capacity planning experience
- Experience designing application architectures, creating project estimates, defining scope requirements, and structuring projects
- Ability to solve complex development problems and produce the highest quality code while striving to push the technical boundaries of online applications
- Ability to work quickly while maintaining strong attention to detail and accuracy
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying