Darumatic is an IT Consultancy and Recruitment Services Company which focuses on cloud native technologies and software development. Our mission is to help clients to "Build better software".
Darumatic is a rapidly growing company looking to expand their team. We are passionate about working with clients to transform their development and infrastructure processes. Our supportive culture will open up a variety of opportunities for you to develop your knowledge and skills whilst providing opportunities to connect with a range of IT professional networks. We believe in mutually beneficial professional working relationships and your employment with us is no exception.
For information about us visit https://www.darumatic.com
About the role
This is an exciting opportunity for a Business Consultant who is responsible for providing the enhancement, maintenance and support of the Oracle e-Business Suite R12 application, in the areas of Finance and Procurement.
We are looking for a Business Consultant to drive the engagement of the Oracle EPM Cloud and Oracle Hyperion applications for Finance across the Company's system, balance competing demands to achieve business objectives, establish effective stakeholder relationships and arrangements that ensure customer input to all decisions, and balance statewide needs with local innovation and national directions.
Your key accountabilities:
- Provide functional leadership and strategic direction for all corporate applications specifically the Stafflink Oracle e-Business Suite Finance and Procurement solutions
- Lead and manage the planning and delivery of critical and highly complex solutions to deliver organisational initiatives
- Develop strategies for the continuous monitoring, evaluation and improvement of all aspects of corporate solutions including risk and contingency management, benefits realisation, project impact and quality measures to achieve the success of the project/s.
- Manage and develop stakeholder relationships through effective communication, negotiation and issues management to ensure project deliverables are met.
- Foster and sustain strategic partnerships across teams, Directorates, the wider Health agencies and relevant external agencies.
- Provide strategic advice about the feasibility and suitability of proposed solutions to optimise business performance.
- Drive the engagement of the Oracle e-Business Suite R12 for Finance and Procurement across the business, balance competing demands to achieve business objectives, establish effective stakeholder relationships and arrangements that ensure customer input to all decisions, and balance state-wide needs with local innovation and national directions.
- Work within an environment where technologies are subject to rapid evolution and change and identify technology solutions and platforms that improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the overall service offering for customers and drive improved value.
- Create, lead, and maintain a constructive workplace culture.
To apply for this role you will have the following skills & experience:
- Superior experience and a record of achievement in planning, leading and managing critical, highly complex and/or large technical solutions in a large and complex service industry organisation.
- Extensive experience as a Functional Analyst working with Oracle Applications in the areas of Finance and Procurement, including experience in implementation, upgrade and production support environments.
- Functional knowledge of Sub-Ledger Accounting, Multi Organization Access, eBusiness Tax or Advanced Intercompany Global System.
- Extensive experience in or a high level of working knowledge in two or more of the following Oracle eBusiness functional areas: General Ledger, Payables, Fixed Assets, iProcurement, Purchasing, Inventory, Order Entry, Cash Management, Receivables, Projects, eBusiness Tax and integration with Oracle Financials and Procurement applications.
- Demonstrated experience in or a high-level working knowledge of Oracle Account Reconciliation Cloud Service, Oracle Financial Close Cloud Service, Oracle Hyperion Planning, Oracle Hyperion Financial Reporting, and/or Oracle ERP Cloud.
- Excellent interpersonal, influencing and negotiation skills with demonstrated experience engaging and influencing key stakeholders and customers to influence and achieve optimal business outcomes.
- Superior analytical skills including the ability to analyse and interpret complex information from numerous sources, prepare and present analysis and reports, deal with challenges creatively and achieve business-focused solutions.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying