Darumatic is an IT Consultancy and Recruitment Services Company which focuses on cloud native technologies and software development. Our mission is to help clients to "Build better software".
We are looking for an experienced Project Manager to manage organization of key client projects and accomplishes project objectives by planning and evaluating project activities.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.
- Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Meets financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
-Experience/exposure with Customer Relationship Management Systems
-Existing experience in project management/coordination with business stakeholders and knowledge of customer strategies
-Tertiary qualifications or equivalent industry experience.
-Professional certification of a widely used Project or Program Management discipline. This may include Agile related certifications if appropriate (Certified Scrum Master certification or equivalent certification in Agile methodologies).
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying