Darumatic is an IT Consultancy that focuses on cloud-native technologies. Our mission is to help clients "Build better software".
We are passionate about working with clients to transform their development and infrastructure teams to become cloud-native. Our supportive culture will open up various opportunities for you to develop your knowledge and skills whilst providing opportunities to connect with a range of IT professional networks. We believe in mutually beneficial professional working relationships and your employment with us is no exception.
For information about us visit https://www.darumatic.com
** Artarmon, NSW **
About the role
Our client is currently seeking a Production Planner to join their team. In this role, you will be responsible for ensuring the smooth flow of work, meeting deadlines, maintaining product quality, and ensuring client satisfaction. You will involve coordinating with various teams, managing resources, and implementing effective systems to enhance efficiency and productivity. You will oversee and manage the production operations.
We are looking for someone who is willing to make a big impact and be equipped with good ideas to benefit the project and the team in the right way.
Salary: $100k - $120k salary + super depending on skills and experience.
Working arrangement: Mainly required to be on-site. This role is based in Artarmon, NSW.
- Daily checking of new job sheets. Checking on materials required to complete the job, checking stock levels, and liaising with the purchasing manager as appropriate.
- Production planning
Ongoing review of staff resources to meet deadlines
Ensure stock levels are sufficient to meet deadlines
Management of weekly Monday team meeting to review open jobs, deadlines, and any relevant pinch-points
Appropriate communication with the sales team over job-specific queries that may arise
Be available for contact after hours as required
Monitoring of active work, and communication with the customer service team on a daily basis
- Management of D2G driver(s) and their run schedules
- Ongoing management of the production functions within NetSuite
- Ensuring appropriate stock checks are conducted, including annual stock take, weekly stock check, and monthly counts
- Review and improve on current systems, implement new systems
Ongoing contribution to improvement as to the way we do things to improve product quality, efficiency, meeting
of deadlines, team satisfaction, cleanliness of production and warehouse areas, cost reduction, and organisation.
Provide an inclusive forum for ongoing improvement and encouragement of staff to consider improvements in their
Key Performance Indicators:
- Smooth ongoing workflow
- Meeting of deadlines for job dispatch
- Timely communication with the sales and customer service team
- Consistently high standard of product output
- Controlled wages cost versus job output
- Organisation and cleanliness of the production area
- High levels of client satisfaction