Darumatic is an IT Consultancy that focuses on cloud-native technologies. Our mission is to help clients "Build better software".
We are passionate about working with clients to transform their development and infrastructure teams to become cloud-native. Our supportive culture will open up various opportunities for you to develop your knowledge and skills whilst providing opportunities to connect with a range of IT professional networks. We believe in mutually beneficial professional working relationships and your employment with us is no exception.
For information about us visit https://www.darumatic.com
About the role
Our client is currently seeking a SAP Professional to join their team. In this role, you will be responsible for the work with Data and business team to identify and create mapping file for data load where extract is not fit for purpose. You are also will work with Test team to identify and create the test scenarios for various test phases.
We are looking for someone who is willing to make a big impact and be equipped with good ideas to benefit the project and the team in the right way.
This role is based in NSW, Sydney.
- Proven history as an SAP MM Consultant with full life cycle implementations.
- Experience in the implementation of SAP MM (ideally in S/4 HANA).
- ReadSoft experience desirable.
- Confident working with business stakeholders with excellent presentation, negotiations and communication skills.
- Proactive with the ability to think outside of the box.
- Ability to work collaboratively with teams to drive plans, programs and solutions.
- Experience managing the technology life cycle, support models, strategies and roadmap.
- Experience in data migration across MM/SD objects, data mapping and data validation.
- Identify GAP between legacy and target solution design and Processes (WRICEF etc.).
- Investigate GAP solution and make recommendations.
- Taxonomy Mapping i.e. Configuration mapping of legacy to target system and identify variations that may need custom build.
- Assisting business to address high priority solution GAPS.
- Validate post load data before seeking business confirmation.
- Defect fix and retest.
- Work with Test team to identify and create the test scenarios for various test phases.
- Assist Business in UAT.
- Attend daily stand ups and provide the latest updates and next steps.
- Review Business Process and Solution design document and present in governance forum for approval.
- Assist other team members to address any dependencies.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying