Darumatic is an IT Consultancy which focuses on cloud native technologies. Our mission is to help clients to "Build better software".
We are passionate about working with clients to transform their development and infrastructure teams to become cloud native. Our supportive culture will open up a variety of opportunities for you to develop your knowledge and skills whilst providing opportunities to connect with a range of IT professional networks. We believe in mutually beneficial professional working relationships and your employment with us is no exception.
For information about us visit https://www.darumatic.com
About the role
This is an exciting opportunity to work on a project with great social impact. Our client is currently seeking a UX Designer to join their team who will contribute on delivering services that will positively impact people and bring value to client’s business.
We are looking for an creative UX Designer, who’s obsessed about building intuitive, paradigm-shifting, simple user experiences. You’ll empathize with user in bringing out a creative solution right from the conceptual stage, conducting user research and translate them into wireframes and prototypes. Perseverant in iterating full system and design to ensure great user experience.
We are looking for someone who is willing to make a big impact and be equipped with good new ideas to benefit the project and the team in the right way.
Benefits and perks
- Relaxed / Friendly Environment
- Remote work
- Social Area with Ping Pong table (available at office location)
- Training / Education opportunities
- Design sitemap, wireframes, mock-ups with a mindset to make our user’s life better.
- Understand the core difficulties and devise creative and practical solution.
- Perform research and analyse the really expectation of the user.
- Believe in action items on every screen and make a great effort in offering minimalist design within the scope of system.
- Facilitate client’s digital product visions by designing wireframe, sketch, prototype, and mock ups.
- Collaborative design with product management, marketing, technical architect, developers and visual designers.
- Present effective user stories and journey across multiple devices.
- Administer and collect user acceptance testing and perfect design if needed.
- Iterate the complete product/ system and culls out areas of improvement for better user experience.
- Champion new ideas and takes smart risks.
- Proven experience in UX experience for multiple digital devices (Web, tablets, mobile and wearables).
- Experience designing mobile apps or complex enterprise applications.
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams in understanding detailed requirement and aligning the needs to product vision.
- Has deep knowledge in UX standard.
- Excited to follow the UX industry latest trends and technologies.
- Can articulate design processes, ideas, and solution to team.
- Seasoned in testing usability and accessibility concerns.
- Open to constructive feedback.
- Standout colleague.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Human Computer Interaction (HCI), Design, or a related field of study
- 2+ years' of experience in design
- Proficient in visual design and wireframing tools
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying