Darumatic is an IT Consultancy that focuses on cloud-native technologies. Our mission is to help clients "Build better software". We are passionate about working with clients to transform their development and infrastructure teams to become cloud-native. Our supportive culture will open up a variety of opportunities for you to develop your knowledge and skills whilst providing opportunities to connect with a range of IT professional networks. We believe in mutually beneficial professional working relationships and your employment with us is no exception.
For information about us visit https://www.darumatic.com
About the role
This is an exciting opportunity to work on a project with great social impact. Our client is currently seeking a DevOps Engineer to join their team who will be
responsible for technical leadership in projects. You will be called upon to help design solutions, guide vendors and develop & document best practices.
The role is hands-on deployment, and infrastructure as code when required as well as guiding other engineers or vendors.
We are looking for someone who is willing to make a significant impact and be equipped with good new ideas to benefit the project and the team in the right way.
- Provide technical leadership and guidance to engineers and vendors who are designing and implementing solutions in AWS
- Work with Architects, Project Managers, Engineers, Partners, Security professionals and other stakeholders to implement and help design best practices, reusable patterns and documentation
- Assist with proving cloud services, solutions, technologies and automation
- Be involved with, develop and implement cloud solutions
Skills and experience
- Experience in a large, complex cloud environment. Preferably offering a shared cloud platform & services to internal/external customers
- Strong cloud migration and core infrastructure experience
- Familiar with enterprise technologies and applications, Windows and Linux operating systems
- Cloud infrastructure and application automation, working with CI/CD platform and tools
- Experience using Infrastructure as code tools such as Terraform / CloudFormation
- High-level interpreted language such as Python knowledge is highly regarded for automation and configuration management
- The ability to manage your time, priorities and stakeholders across multiple projects is essential
- AWS Architect or similar certification
- Experience in large complex government departments - Previous NSW government agency experience will be highly regarded
- Technical solution architecture experience – especially AWS cloud experience
- Experience needed with, operating systems, data management, network services, transaction processing, security, system, and network management
- Has worked with Architecture teams including enterprise, application and integration Architecture in an AWS environment
- Strong AWS and Cloud, best practices and knowledge. Experience AWS Application Discovery Service & Similar tools
- High level of written comprehension and communication skills to effectively communicate with all levels of team members and stakeholders
- Ability to work in a tight team with diverse backgrounds across a complex delivery model
- Self-starter with a positive attitude
- Excellent problem-solving.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying